Approved Carpet contract information
- Interface has a PSU dedicated website: https://psu.guides.interface.com/psu-products-standards?key=YQUVn6loQHeJTRlF
- You will have to enter your Penn State email one time to get an email sent to you to login.
- To obtain the product list, style numbers, and pricing, click on the ‘Pricing & Ordering’ on the top right and enter the password. To get the password contact Purchasing Agent (Greg Zabrosky – [email protected]) or Interface Contact Jamie Pikolas ([email protected] or 717.415.0684).
To Order from the PSU Interface contract a PO must be created (After you determined the COLOR and quantities needed via Interface): To create a PO, the person who has approval to enter shopping cart in SIMBA, should go to the Interface Carpet Contract number listed in SIMBA.
- You will need to choose the items, enter the quantity, and make a supplier note for each item to add the color information.
- When choosing each line item, please make sure to notate the carpet color information using the supplier notes on each line item. You must do this in order to include the carpet color on the PO. Otherwise, your PO will be held up until Interface can determine the correct color.
Penn State Contract