Tent on a lawn under trees

Entertainment Vendors

IMPORTANT NOTE:  All Suppliers doing business with Penn State University must be registered within PaymentWorks to be paid. See the Become a Supplier page for details on how to register. This is a separate and additional process to the requirements to be placed on the Vendor Lists on this site.