Charter Bus Lines
IMPORTANT NOTE: All Suppliers doing business with Penn State University must be registered within PaymentWorks to be paid. See the Become a Supplier page for details on how to register. This is a separate and additional process to the requirements to be placed on the Vendor Lists on this site. Bus Charters must be paid via Purchasing Card or Purchase Order per the Procurement Search Tool.
Insurance Requirements for Charter Bus Companies - Please share this information with potential vendors that would like to be added to our list. Contact [email protected].
A Certificate of Insurance must be issued as follows:
- The Certificate Holder must be shown as:
The Pennsylvania State University
101 Procurement Services
University Park, PA 16802
- Commercial General Liability insurance with limits of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, written on an occurrence basis, including contractual liability coverage. The Pennsylvania State University must be shown as an Additional Insured.
- Commercial Auto Liability insurance with limits of not less than $5,000,000 per occurrence.
- Statutory Workers’ Compensation; Employer’s Liability insurance with limits of not less than $500,000 for each subcategory of coverage.
Company must comply with the Legal Notice for Motorcoach Operations. A review is made on the SAFER website.
Any Certificate of Insurance limited to a specific event or date is not acceptable.
By submitting an insurance certificate to be included on this University’s Accepted list, Company acknowledges that it has read University Policy AD72 and will ensure that its employees, subcontractor employees and volunteers (“Company Representatives”) who will work on University premises are aware of the applicable reporting provisions which require Company Representatives who have a reasonable suspicion of child abuse, as defined by Pennsylvania law, to make a report as outlined in the policy.
- Charter Bus Lines - Charter Bus Lines who have been met the University's insurance requirements. (continually updated)