Become a Supplier
Businesses and individuals interested in providing goods and services to the University should follow the steps below to become a supplier.
New applicants should follow the four steps below to complete the registration process:
- Use Google Chrome or Firefox and clear your browser before submitting a Supplier Registration Form. Determine if your business meets the diversity program qualifications or if your construction trade requires pre-qualification.
- View the Supplier Registration Guide for form instructions.
- Gather the following Certificates of Insurance:
- Workers Compensation
- Automobile Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Collect your W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (PDF), W-8BEN-E Certificate of Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting (Entities) (PDF), or W-BEN Certificate of Feign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting (Individuals) (PDF) form to upload with your registration.
- Review Supplier Purchasing Terms & Conditions.
- Registration is approved after the Supplier Administration Team reviews and verifies the data.
- Suppliers receive two emails from [email protected] within 5-7 business days of registration approval.
- The first email includes a temporary URL and user ID.
- The second email contains a temporary password. Suppliers have 31 business days before the temporary login expires.
- Suppliers are prompted to change the temporary ID and password upon login.
- Please do not register more than once even if you have not received an email after 3-5 business days.
- After a new applicant becomes an approved supplier, login the Supplier Portal to maintain information.
- Information remains on file for relevant bid opportunities
Guidelines must be followed if a business is awarded a bid. Work should not begin until a business receives a Purchase Order.
Approved suppliers should login the Supplier Portal to update contact information or add bank details. Download the Supplier Self-Service Portal Guide for portal assistance such as:
- update company contact, email, address, or banking details
- responding to qualification requests
- working with purchase orders
- participating in RFx and auction events