Become a Supplier
Businesses and individuals interested in providing goods and services to the University should follow the steps below to become a supplier.
Many approved suppliers received a letter about Penn State’s conversion to a new financial system with a request to login the new Supplier Portal. Approved suppliers* with a valid email on file will receive two emails to login the system. The distribution of these emails began July 6 and will continue until all converted suppliers are granted access.
- View Supplier FAQs*
- Penn State Supplier Registration Guide for Individuals (DOCX)
- Penn State Supplier Registration Tip Sheet (DOCX)
- Penn State Supplier Self-Service Guide (DOCX)
Submit a Supplier Registration Form and determine if your business meets the diversity program qualifications. Download the Supplier Registration Tip Sheet (docx) for form instructions. Information remains on file for relevant bid opportunities.
Approved bidders are invited to participate in applicable RFx events.
Guidelines must be followed if a business is awarded a bid. Work should not begin until a business receives a Purchase Order.
Approved suppliers should login the Supplier Portal to update contact information or add bank details. Download the Supplier Self-Service Guide (DOCX) for portal assistance such as:
- maintaining company data
- responding to qualification requests
- working with purchase orders
- submitting and tracking invoices and credit memos
- participating in RFx and auction events